Lincoln 180C Powermig Package
The Lincoln K2668-1 Welder Power Mig 180C With the most widest ouput in its class, the Power MIG 180C is ideal for the home handyman right through to the small fabrication and body repair shop. The continuous voltage control makes tuning in the perfect setting a breeze while Lincoln Electric's Diamond Core Technology makes for easy starts and a smooth, stable arc that reduces spatter and clean-up time. The Power MIG 180C makes it easy to get great results MIG welding steel, stainless or aluminum whether you are a novice or experienced welder. With included welding gun, welding accessories and consumables, this welding equipment gets you welding fast.
Diamond Core Technology:
- Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive:
- Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
No Hassle Tool-less Design:
- For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
Spool Gun Ready:
- Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry:
- 'Potted' to seal sensitive components from the environment, 'trayed' in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.