Same Great Reliability Plus:
- Dual operator capability
- Three Phase Power
- Lower running costs
- More Weld & Auxiliary Power
- Vandal Proof Doors
- Factory Fitted VRD
Two independent arcs, with up to 400 Amps each. Now two operators can work off one power source.
Lower Running Costs
A dual operator engine drive cuts running costs:
- Engine Servicing
- Compressor Servicing
- Compliance Testing
Three Phase Power
Run lighting and tools onsite or an XMT Inverter giving you three arcs up to 260 Amps each.
Model Upgrade Options
Reduce mine spec modification costs. Model upgrade packages include: double polarity battery isolator, 'E' stop and/or bash frame and spill tray.
- 800 Amps of weld output.
- 27,000 watts of three phase, 415V power (dependent of weld output).
- 5,500 watts of single phase, 240V power (independent of weld output).
Deutz Turbocharged Engine
Consumes as little as 1.4 L/hour at idle speed.
Lower Capital Investment
Cut initial capital investment costs in half by reducing the number of engine drives in a standard fleet.
Vandal Proof Doors
For onsite security.
Infinite Arc Control
Change the arc characteristics for specific applications in Stick, MIG and FCAW.
Ingersoll Rand Compressor
Ultra-reliable Ingersoll Rand industrial rotary screw compressor has a life expectancy of 30,000 hours, resulting in longer service intervals.
More arcs and better fuel economy equal increased profits for your business. Estimated savings are 34 percent with a dual-operator unit versus two single-operator units.
Electronic Engine Display
Simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, engine RPM, air pressure, and compressor hours. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
VRD Standard (Cat.C AS1674.2)
Reduces the open-circuit Voltage to 15 Volts when the welding power source is not in use, increasing operator safety without compromising arc starts.
Auto Remote Sense
(ARS) detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
Thermal Overload Protection
Prevents machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Digital weld meters.
- Automatic idle.
- Anti Vandalism Kit.
- Lockout/tagout battery disconnect switch.
- 1 x 380 V 32 Amp Sockets.
- 2 X 240 V 15 Amp Sockets.
Generator auxiliary power is 60Hz, and intended for operating equipment associated with welding, such as angle grinders, drills and floodlights. Some Australian 50Hz equipment incorporating induction motors, such as pumps, fans, air compressors, refrigeration or air-conditioners, may not operate correctly and could be damaged. Refer to appliance supplier or manufacturer to confirm suitability.
- Railroad Maintenance
- Mining Maintenance
- Maintenance & Repair
- Submerged Arc
- Flux Cored
- DC TIG
- Compressed Air
- Air Plasma Cutting & Gouging
- Air Carbon Arc
- Welding Mode: CC/DC (Stick/TIG), CV/DC (MIG/FCAW)
- Outout Mode: Separate (Dual Outputs), Paralleled (Combined), Separate (Dual Outputs), Paralleled (Combined)
- Weld Output Range: 20 - 400 A, 40 - 800 A, 14 - 40 V, 14 - 40 V
- Weld Output Rated at 104° F (40° C): 400 A at 36 V, 100% Duty Cycle (Each Side), 700 A at 44 V, 100% Duty Cycle 800 A at 38 V, 100% Duty Cycle, 400 A at 34 V, 100% Duty Cycle (Each Side), 750 A at 40 V, 100% Duty Cycle 800 A at 38 V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 85 VDC 15 VDC (VRD)
- Generator Power Output Rated at 104° F (40° C): 3 Phase: 27,000 Watts peak, 20,000 Watts continuous (dependent of weld output), 1 Phase: 5,500 Watts peak, 4,000 Watts continuous (independent of weld output)
- Soung Levels at 23 FT. (7M): Idle:, 73.0 dB (97.8 Lwa), 77.2 dB at one metre from front panel, Weld (800 A Load): 81.7 dB (106.5 Lwa), 84.4 dB at one metre from front panel
- Dimensions (mm): H: 1194 H: 1397 (top of exhaust) W: 724 D: 1765
- Weight (Without Fuel): Net: 968.4 kg, Ship: 991.6 kg, Additional: 75 kg when fuel tank is full Model Upgrade, Version: Net: 1040kg (w/out fire extinguisher) Part No MR907563-3
- Engine Brand: Deutz TD2011L04o
- HP: 63.4
- Type: Turbo-charged four-cylinder, liquid-cooled industrial diesel
- Features: EPA Tier 4i compliant
- Engine Speeds: Idle: 1350 RPM, Weld: 1800 RPM
- Capacities: Fuel: 95 L, Oil: 10.4 L, Coolant: Integrated Oil
- Automatic Engine Shutdown: Low Oil Pressure, High Coolant Temperature, Low Fuel Level
- Compressor Brand: Ingersoll Rand CE55 G1
- Features: Rotary screw with electric clutch for on/off. Oil change intervals 500 hrs (same as engine). Life expectancy 30,000 hrs.
- Free Air Delivery at 1850 RPM: 60 cfm (1.70 m³ / min)
- Free Air Delivery at 1235 RPM: 40 cfm (1.13 m³ / min) Idle
- Working Pressure Constant: 100 PSIG 7 bar
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Oil Capacity: 3.79 L
- Automatic Compressor Shutdowns: Oil Temperature