Internal Digital Voltage Control (DVC)
Enables operator to preset weld Voltage before striking an arc.
Line Voltage Compensation
Ensures consistent weld performance by keeping output power constant even if primary input power varies by ± 10%.
For exceptional value and return on your investment.
Thermal Overload Protection
Light indicates power shutdown. Helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
Digital Voltmeter & Ammeter
Easy to read, even at 9.2m
Fan on Demand™
Operates only when needed to reduce noise, power consumption and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled though the machine.
14 Pin Receptacle
Provides quick, direct connection to Miller 14-pin wirefeeders and accessories.
Remote Voltage Control
Allows operator to change Voltage from wirefeeder.
Enclosed Circuit Boards
Provides additional protection from contaminants, resulting in a longer service life.
PC Board Protection
Prevents the wirefeeder power or other stray Voltages (less than 115 VAC) from harming the power source PC board.
- Tank & Pressure Vessel Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Ship & Boat Building
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Locomotive Fabrication and Repair
- Heavy Equip Manufacturing
- Submerged Arc
- Flux Cored
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting & Gouging
- Rated Output: 450 A at 38 VDC, 100% Duty Cycle
- Voltange Range: 10 - 38 V
- Recommended Welding Range: 15 - 38 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 50/60 Hz: (400 V 3 Phase) 37 / (KVA) 25.1 / (KW) 21.1
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 48 VDC
- Dimensions (mm): H: 762, W: 585, D: 966
- Weight: 174 kg