Internal Digital Voltage Control (DVC)
Enables operator to pre-set weld Voltage in the CV mode prior to welding.
Built-In Arc Control
Allows the operator to get in tight without sticking the electrode. An electrode compensation circuit ensures
consistent arc control performance regardless of the electrode size.
Line Voltage Compensation
Ensures consistent weld performance by keeping output power constant even if primary input power varies by ±10%.
Remote Voltage Control
Allows operator to change Voltage from feeder.
Provides quick, direct connection to Miller 14-pin wirefeeders and accessories.
Enclosed Circuit Boards
Provides additional protection from contaminants resulting in longer service life.
PC Board Protection
Prevents the wirefeeder power or other stray Voltages (less than 115 VAC) from harming the power source PC board.
Easy to start difficult Stick electrodes such as E-6010 and E-7018.
Power source cooling system operates only when needed – reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Ship Building
- Refineries & Foundries
- Railcar Manufacturing
- Pressure Tank & Vessel Fabrication
- Pipe Welding
- Heavy Manufacturing
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Submerged Arc
- Flux Cored
- Air Carbon Arc
- Rated Output: 450 A at 38 VDC, (36.5 VDC for CE Model) 100% Duty Cycle, 450 A at 38 VDC, (36.5 VDC for, CE Model) 100% Duty Cycle
- Amp/Voltage Range: 20 – 565 A in CC mode, 10 – 38 V in CV mode
- Amps Input at Rated Load Output, 50/60Hz: (400V 3 Phase) 46, 51 / (KVA) 31.4, 35.3 / (KW) 22, 22.3
- Dimensions (mm): H: 762 (including lift eye), W: 585, D: 966, (including strain relief)
- Weight: 192 kg