Power source cooling system operates only when needed - reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
Provides x-ray clean welds without the use of high frequency.
High-frequency arc starter for non-contact arc initiation. Provides more consistent arc starts and greater reliability.
Allows meters to be calibrated for certification.
Wind Tunnel Technology™
Protects internal electrical components from airborne contaminants, extending the product life.
Features 9 independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
Calculates the length of postflow time based on the Amperage setting. This eliminates the need to independently set the postflow time for different Amperages. This feature preserves your tungsten and prevents porosity.
- Precision Fabrication
- Pipe and Tube Fabrication
- Heavy Fabrication
- Anodized Aluminium Fabrication
- Aluminium Ship Repair
- Pulsed TIG
- Amp Range: 3 - 350 A
- Rated Output: 250 A at 30 V, 100% Duty Cycle / 300 A at 32 V, 60% Duty Cycle
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 50/60 Hz: (400V) 15 A, 18 A / (KVA) 10.3, 12.7
- Dimensions (mm): H: 629, W: 349, D: 559
- Weight: 61 kg