Auto-Line™ Power Management
Automatically compensates for various input Voltage. Suits jobsite and generator power. Keeps welding output constant even if input power varies by ±10%. Single or 3 phase.
Easy To Use
- The PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ is streamlined and simplified to reduce setup time and potential weld defects. Push button process changeover eliminates the need for swapping cables.
- The robust design will withstand harsh environments common in the field.
Complete Remote Control
- The FieldPro™ Remote provides all the same functionality of the PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ hundreds of feet from the power source, including process changeover, and Amperage adjustment with no special cables.
- Connect the FieldPro™ Remote in line with the electrode holder or TIG torch with standard welding cables and have complete remote control.
Superior Arc Perfomance
- The optimized Stick and TIG performance specifically meets the needs of open root pipe welding and helps reduce training time and increases quality
- Starts maintain root opening and prepared edge and stops limit arc marks outside of the heat-affected zone.
Complete Control At the Weld Joint
- FieldPro™ Remote reduces weld defects by automatically setting correct polarity for each welding process — without the need to manually swap cables.
- Eliminates the need to “get by” with less than optimal settings without control cables, and allows for easy setup of a new weld process with the touch of a button.
- Total remote control of welding processes and parameters improves safety by limiting jobsite movement and reducing slip, trip and fall hazards.
Simplified Cable Management
- Save time by eliminating the need to trace cables back to change welding parameters and processes.
- No control cables to string and manage on the jobsite.
Arc Performance Optimised for Critical Pipe Welding
- Industry-leading arc performance like the PipeWorx 400 Welding System, but in a field-ready package.
- True multi-process system provides conventional Stick, TIG, FCAW, and MIG welding as well as the advanced technologies of RMD and Pulse.
- Smart Feeder delivers excellent RMD and Pulse welding up to 60 metres away from the power source with no control cables.
- RMD and Pulse processes also help reduce weld failures and eliminate backing gas on some stainless and chromoly applications.
- Process Piping
- HVAC and Water Pipe
- Stick SMAW
- Pulsed MIG GMAW-P
- MIG RMD® GMAW MSC
- MIG GMAW
- Flux Cored FCAW
- DC TIG GTAW
- Air Carbon Arc CAC-A Cutting and Gouging
- Input Power: 3 Phase, 1 Phase
- Rated Output: 350 A at 34 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle / 300 A at 32 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle
- Voltage Range In CV Mode: 10 - 44 V
- Amperage Range in CC Mode: 10 - 350 A
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 75 VDC
- RMS Input At Rated Load Output, 50/60 Hz, 3 Phase At Nemaload Voltages & Class Rating: (230 V
- 1P) 36.1, 54.6 / (460 V) 17.8, 25.4 / (575 V) 14.1, 19.9
- kVA: 15.0, 11.7
- kW: 14.4, 11.2
- Dimensions (mm): H: 432, W: 305, D: 559
- Weight: 43.1kg