S Models (Basic 70 Series feeders):
- Wire speed control.
- Factory-set run-in control for improved arc starts.
- 24 VDC high-torque, permanent-magnet motor.
- Quick-release, drive-roll pressure adjustment arm allows drive roll change without losing spring preload setting.
- Solid-state speed control and brake circuit for increased service life.
- Floating positive drive systems provide trouble-free feeding on a variety of wires.
D Models Add the Following Features:
- Digital meters for easy viewing of the wire feed speed and Voltage.
- Remote Voltage control allows operator to set Voltage at the wire feeder without having to go back to the power source.
- Tachometer feedback to help keep wire feed speed accurate.
DX Models add the Following Features:
- Four weld programs allow the operators to store four independent welding parameters reducing welding setup time (four programs available per side on dual feeder).
- Adjustable run-in control for improved arc starts.
- Adjustable weld sequence control gives operator complete control of the welding parameters: pre-flow, run-in, weld time, crater, burn-back and post-flow.
- Welding process range control locks parameters at a set percentage of welding parameters to ensure welding procedures and quality standards are maintained on the shop floor.
- Dual schedule allows operator to switch between two welding parameters without readjusting the machine, eliminating downtime and enhancing quality.
- Welding Mode: CV/DC
- Input Power: 24 VAC, 10 A, / 50/60 Hz
- Wire Speed: 1.3 – 19.8m/min
- Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity: Solid Wire: 0.9 – 1.6 mm / Flux Cored:1.2 – 2.8 mm
- S-74 Single: H: 356 / W: 318 / D: 711
- D-74 Dual: H: 356/ W: 533 / D: 889
- S-74 Single: 26 kg
- D-74 Dual: 39.5 kg