- Alumination™ technology gives you the ability to use the extended reach of a push-pull system for consistent, versatile and dependable aluminium wire feeding.
- Alumination™ gives you the versatility to handle whatever aluminium welding job you want to tackle.
Synergic Pulsed MIG:
- Synergic Pulsed MIG operation when optimized with the XMT MPa power supplies.
- Provides communication between the power source, feeder and gun.
- As wire speed increases/decreases, the pulse parameters also increase/decrease to match the right amount of power needed.
Trigger Schedule Select:
- Trigger schedule select allows the operator to select the alternative schedule by quickly tapping the gun trigger when not welding.
- When optimized with the XMT MPa power supply the operator can also switch from MIG to Pulsed MIG.
- Profile Pulse™ provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity.
- Achieve “stacked dime” weld bead appearance without back-stepping.
- Profile Pulse™ frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.
- Input Power: CV/DC
- Wire Speed: 1.3 - 19.8m/min
- Dimensions (mm): 356H x 533W x 889D
- Weight: 39.5 kg
Electrode Wire Diameter Capacity:
- Solid Wire: 0.9 – 1.6 mm
- Flux Cored: 1.2 – 2.8 mm