Dual Generator System
One for welding and one for generating power - meaning no interaction between tools and the welding arc.
4-Pole 3 Phase Welding Generator
Utilises a 4-pole, 3-phase generator to produce the best welding arc.
Accu-Rated™ 12,000 Watts of Usable Peak Power
Separate 12,000 Watt single phase generator cranks out enough power for most applications.
Superior Arc Performance
- Three Stick modes – XX10, XX18 and Gouge.
- Two wire modes – Solid and Flux Cored.
- Excellent MIG/FCAW arc performance.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG with Auto-Crater™ and Auto-Stop™ and Pulse.
Traditional high speed welder/generators always run at maximum speed (3600 RPM) while welding. Auto-Speed technology automatically adjusts the engine speed to match your actual weld load requirements.
When more power is needed, the engine will automatically ramp up. By automatically varying the engine speed, fuel consumption and costs are reduced.
For quieter operation, reduced size and weight and easier maintenance.
Super-Tough Protective Armour with Covers
High-impact resistance in all temperatures and is chemical-resistant.
Auxiliary Power (MR907510001-1)
- 2 X 15 Amp Sockets.
- Generator auxiliary power is 60Hz, and intended for operating equipment associated with welding, such as angle grinders, drills and floodlights. Some Australian 50Hz equipment incorporating induction motors, such as pumps, fans, air compressors, refrigeration or air-conditioners, may not operate correctly and could be damaged.
- Structural Steel Work
- Sheet Metal
- Flux Cored
- DC TIG Pulsed TIG GTAW-P
- Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging with Optional Spectrum Models
- Air Carbon Arc
Welding Mode: CC/DC, CV/DC
Process: Stick/TIG, MIG/FCAW
Amp/Volt Range: 10 - 325 A, 10 - 325 V
Rated Output: 325 A at 28 V (Petrol), 325 A at 33 V (Diesel), 100% Duty Cycle,
Dimensions (mm): H: 711, H: 832 (to top of exhaust), W: 508, D: 1029
Weight (Without Fuel): 209kg (Petrol model), 281kg (Diesel model)