Tested in Australia, the lens and helmet comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS 1338.1 (Auto-Darkening) and AS/NZS 1337.1 B
Dual Air Speeds
Allows the user to adjust the air volume for a variety of working conditions – 160 and 200 litres/minute
Lightweight Lithium Ion Battery
Delivers 8 hours of operation on low setting and 6 hours on high setting. No memory retention from frequent charging. 3 hours to charge.
Lightweight Blower Unit Design
For operator comfort.
Evenly distributes the weight of the unit over the entire upper body, keeping operator fatigue to a minimum when welding for long periods.
Twist Lock Hose Connection Design
Eliminates air leaks and makes connecting and disconnecting quick and easy.
Protects from sparks and abrasion for extended life.
- Stainless Steel
- Flux cored
Audible and Vibrating Alarms
To notify the operator of blocked filters or air blockages.
Led Battery Meter
Allows the operator to keep track of remaining power.
Allows the operator to check air volume output. This ensures the life of every filter is maximised.
Miller's Digital Elite Auto-Darkening Lens
Combined with Miller’s Digital Elite™ for maximum performance - weld, cut and grind.
Holds PAPR and other welding accessories.
Replaceable Filter Cartridge
Optional Magnifying Lens Available
Reinforced Head Seal
Durable and fully washable.
- Compact Blower Unit
- Miller Digital Elite Helmet with Head Seal
- Particle Filter
- Belt and Back Harness
- Battery/Battery Charger
- Air Flow Meter
- Tool Bag
- Battery Life: 8 Hours (low setting), 6 Hours (high setting)
- Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Flow Rates: Low: 160 litres/minute, High: 200 litres/minute
Digital Lens Technology:
- Weld: Suits MIG, Stick, TIG, Flux Cored and Pulse welding processes. Shades 9-13.
- Cut: Suits Plasma, laser, gas welding and cutting applications. Shades 5-9.
- Grind: Suits weld preparation and clean-up. Fixed shade 3.
- X-Mode: Electromagnetic arc sensing technology eliminates sunlight interference, intermittent sensing (pipe), low amperage lens openings (TIG) and obstructed sensors. Shades 9-13.
WIA will not accept responsibility for respiratory protective equipment that is chosen incorrectly. Some welding environments may contain dangerous levels of poisonous gases that are not suitably filtered by a particle filter. Vortex is not suitable for environments that contain gaseous particles or have an oxygen deficiency. It is the purchasers’ responsibility to ensure their workplace is tested adequately for fume hazards and adequate extraction is used in confined space applications.