A built in VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) delivers added safety when operating in Stick or Lift-TIG mode and meets the requirements of site work. Fully compliant to Australian Standards AS 60974.1 & AS1674.2 CAT C.
At only 6.5kg, the Weldarc 180i can go wherever the job takes you, making it ideal for onsite maintenance.
The Weldarc 180i is tolerant to unconditioned power from generators. It has been optimised and tested for compatibility with appropriate portable generators.
Built-In Operator Safety:
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will activate if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
Hot Start for Manual Arc:
Built-in “hot start” feature in manual arc mode for even better arc starting.
Built in Arc Force, constantly monitors arc voltage and will boost output if low arc voltage occurs.
The combined feature of “Arc Force”, “Hot Start” and high open circuit voltage capability allows the use of Cellulose electrodes.
Lift Arc TIG Start:
Easy to use lift arc starting for TIG welding. Eliminates scratch starting and tungsten electrode damage.
- Welding Contractors
- Rural WorkshopsMotor
- Sports FabricationMine
- Heavy Duty Work Clamp (2m)
- Industrial Twist Lock Electrode Holder (3m)
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- Carry Case
- Primary Voltage: 240 Vac - 50/60 Hz
- Rated Primary Current: 15 Amps
- Max. Primary Current: 35 Amps
- Recommended Generator kVa: 10 kVA
- Supply Plug: 15 Amps
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min): 180 Amps @ 27.2 Volts 18%, 76 Amps @ 23.2 Volts 100%
- Welding Current Range: 20 - 180 Amps
- Electrode Size Range (mm): 2.5, 3.2, 4.0,
- Machine Weight: 6.5kg