- The Weldarc 140i is supplied with the VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) option disabled. If VRD is required, it can be enabled by an authorised WIA Service Agent.
- When activated, VRD delivers added safety when operating in Stick mode and meets the requirements of site work. Fully compliant to Australian Standards AS 60974.1 & AS1674.2 CAT C.
At only 4.8kg, the Weldarc 140i can go wherever the job takes you, making it ideal for onsite maintenance.
Hot Start for Manual Arc:
Built-in 'hot start' feature in manual arc mode for even better arc starting.
Generator Compatible :
The Weldarc 140i is tolerant to unconditioned power from generators.
10A Amp Plug:
Comes with a 10 Amp plug to suit common power supply outlets, making on-site maintenance easy and convenient.
Built-In Operator Safety:
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will activate if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
Built in Arc Force, constantly monitors arc Voltage and will boost output if low arc Voltage occurs.
The combined feature of 'Arc Force', 'Hot Start' and high open circuit voltage capability allows the use of Cellulose electrodes.
Lift Arc TIG Start:
Easy to use lift arc starting for TIG welding. Eliminates scratch starting and tungsten electrode damage.
- Welding Contractors
- Rural Workshops
- Motor Sports FabricationMine
- Food and Wine
- Lift Arc TIG
- Heavy Duty Work Clamp (2m)
- Industrial Twist Lock Electrode Holder (3m)
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- Primary Voltage: 240 Vac - 50/60 Hz
- Rated Primary Current: 10 Amps
- Max. Primary Current: 22 Amps
- Recommended Generator kVa: 6 kVA
- Supply Plug: 10 Amps
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min): 140 Amps @ 25.6 Volts 20%, 62 Amps @ 22.5 Volts 100%
- Welding Current Range: 20 - 140 Amps
- Electrode Size Range (mm): 2.5 - 3.2
- Machine Weight: 4.8kg