You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Auto-Line Power Management - Automatically compensates for various input voltage. Suits jobsite and generator power.
- Built-in Pulsing Capabilities - Allows the operator to select from four fixed pulse frequencies to satisfy the application.
- Selectable Trigger Configuration - The operator can choose standard or 2T trigger method to meet the application.
- Lift-Arc Starting - Provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- HF Start - Non-contact arc starting to eliminate tungsten or material contamination.
- Built-in Gas Solenoid - Eliminates the need for a bulky torch with a gas valve.
- Adatptive Hot Start - Automatically increases the output Amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it. Prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
- Low OCV Stick - Reduces the open-circuit Voltage to 12 16 Volts when the welding power source is not in use. In accordance with CAT C AS 1674.2. (Note: does not have a VRD indicator).
- Thermal Overload Protection - Helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Fan-on-Demand - Power source cooling system operates only when needed - reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
Review this product
You may also like