The industry’s most popular welder/generator is getting better. Building on its exceptional value, the new Bobcat is:
- Quieter to operate.
- Smaller and lighter.
- Easier to maintain.
Designed for Reliability:
Miller welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine.
- Lugged - not soldered - heavy internal leads for better field durability.
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life.
- Super-tough armour to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact.
- Lift hook integrated into the centre frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability.
Large 45L fuel capacity means many hours of run time before refuelling.
Versatile AC & DC Weld Output
Provides quality welds on all types of metals. DC is smooth and easy to run while AC Stick is used when arc blow occurs.
MIG, Stick, DC, AC, TIG.
Smooth Generator Power
Revolutionary ten degree skewed rotor design optimises generator performance.
Typical equipment which can be run includes hand tools, circular saw, air compressor and flood lights.
- 2 X 15 Amp Sockets.
- 1 X 32 A 240 V 1PH 60 Hz
- Structural Steel Work
- Stand-Alone Generator
- Non-Critical AC TIG
- Flux Cored
- DC TIG
- Cutting and Gouging
- Air Plasma Cutting with Optional Spectrum Models
- Air Carbon Arc
Improved! Up To 33% Quieter:
Significant improvements in sound level and quality offer better jobsite communication, making for a safer working environment.
The engine has been rotated toward the front to create efficient airflow and quieter operation. Now you can start the job earlier and work around hospitals, businesses and residential areas. Check it out on YouTube.
Improved. Smaller & Lighter Design:
Takes up less space on trucks and trailes - leaving more room on your truck for other equipment and tools.
Reversed Generator Airflow:
Exclusive engine and generator packaging design operates cooler and more efficiently. The engine is rotated towards the front to create more efficient airflow. More efficient airflow and exclusive engine location are significant contributors to reduced sound level and size. Hot air recirculation is eliminated when the machine is mounted in tight spots, and internal parts are kept cool for optimal performance.
Improved. Easier Maintenance:
Maintenance is now faster and easier. With front panel maintenance displays, you when when your equipment needs to be serviced.
- Oil checks can be performed from the top of the front panel.
- Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter.
- Tool-less panels that allow for quick access.
Welding Mode: CC/AC, CC/DC, CV/DC
Process: Stick/TIG, MIG/FCAW
Amp/Volt Range: 40 - 140 A,60 - 160 A, 80 - 225 A, 100 -250 A, 17- 22 V, 20 - 28 V
44 A, 240 VAC, 60 Hz
Dimensions (mm): H: 711, H: 832 (to top of exhaust), W: 508, D: 1029