Portable & Powerful
With the highest output in its class, the 190 will weld thicker materials, and handle a wider range of applications than normally expected from this size of machine.
Ideal for a Wide Range of Applications
From the home user and rural workshop, to light fabrication and hire fleets.
Quick & Easy Gun Cable Assembly
Supplied with a tradesman quality gun and cable complete with euro connector for easy fitting and removal.
Easy Set-Up & Adjustment
9 Voltage settings for precise welding control and weld setting chart for easy set-up and fine tuning of the machine.
Gas or Gasless
Suits gas shielded and gasless flux cored wires.
Welds up to 8mm
Fillet weld up to 8mm of steel, stainless steel or aluminium.
Built-In Operator Safety
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will activate if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
- 3m Euro Gun Cable
- 3m Work Lead
- Gas Regulator
- Drive Rollers: 0.6/0.8mm "V" groove; 0.9/1.2mm knurled (gasless)
- Tips: 0.6/0.8/0.9/1.2
- ES6 Sample Wire 0.8mm
- Primary Voltage: 240 Vac - 50 Hz
- Rated Primary Current: 15 Amps
- Max Primary Current: 36 Amps
- Recommended Generator kVA: 10 kVA: 10 kVA
- Supply Plug: 15 Amps
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min): 190 A, 23.5 V, 15%, Duty Cycle, 145 A, 21.2 V, 25%, Duty Cycle, 72 A, 17.5 V, 100%, Duty Cycle
- Welding Current Range: 30 - 190 Amps
- Wire Size Range (mm): 0.6 - 0.9 solid, 0.8 - 1.2 cored