Versatile, Portable, Multi-Process Inverter with VRD
Single phase, multi-process inverter capable of handling MIG, Stick and Lift-TIG processes. With 200A of MIG, 170A of Stick and 200A of Lift-Arc capability, the Weldmatic 200i suits a wide range of applications - from fencing jobs to construction sites.
Built in VRD delivers added safety when operating in Stick or Lift-TIG mode and meets the requirements of site work. Fully compliant to Australian Standards AS 60974.1 & AS1674.2 CAT C.
At only 13kg, the Weldmatic 200i is lightweight and portable, making it suitable for onsite maintenance.
Gas or Gasless
Suits gas shielded and gasless flux cored wires. Suits 5kg spool.
Quick & Easy Gun Cable Assembly
Supplied with a tradesman quality gun and cable complete with euro connector for easy fitting and removal.
Easy Set-up & Adjustment
The control panel allows easy selection for gas and wire type, with infinitely variable Voltage and wire speed, indicated on the digital display. A suggested setting chart allows the Weldmatic 200i to be setup quickly and easily.
Built in Operator Safety
The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will activate if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
- Rural Workshops
- Onsite Maintenance
- Light Fabrication
- Euro Gun Cable (3m)
- Work Lead (3m)
- Industrial Twist Lock Electrode Holder (3m)
- Gas Regulator
- Drive Rollers 0.6/0.8mm ‘v’ groove; 0.9/1.2mm knurled (gasless)
- Tips (0.6/0.8/0.9/1.2mm)
- ES6 Sample Wire (0.8mm)
- Primary Voltage: 240 Vac - 50/60 Hz
- Rated Primary Current: 14 Amps
- Max. Primary Current: 36 Amps
- Recommended Generator kVa: 10 kVA
- Supply Plug: 15 Amps
- Rated Output @ 40C (10min): 200 Amps @ 24.5 Volts 15%, 77 Amps @ 17.9 Volts 100%
- Welding Current Range: 30 - 200 Amps
- Wire Size Range (mm): 0.6 - 0.9 solid, 0.8 - 1.2 cored, 1.0 aluminium
- Machine Weight: 13kg