Auto-Line™ Power Management
Automatically compensates for various input Voltage. Suits jobsite and generator power. Keeps welding output constant even if input power varies by +/- 10%.
Wind Tunnel Technology™
Protects electrical components and PC boards from contamination.
The cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
Allows TIG starting without the use of high-frequency. Starts the arc without contaminating the weld with tungsten.
Adaptive Hot Start™
Increases the output Amperage at the start of a weld if necessary, eliminating electrode sticking.
Lightweight, Aerospace-Grade Aluminium Case
Offers heavy-duty protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
Inverter Arc Control Technology
Provides greater puddle control for superior 6010 Stick electrode performance, and outstanding MIG weld performance.
Process Selector Switch
Reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features.
Large, Dual Digital Meters
Easy to view and can be pre-set.
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) Capabilities
With optional Optima™ control reduces spatter and distortion, allows better out-of-position puddle control, and provides potential reduction of fume particle emission.
- Truck and Trailer Manufacturing
- Ship Building
- Repair Shops
- Rental Fleets
- Power Generation Plants
- Pulsed MIG
- Flux Cored
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging
- Input Power: 3 Phase, Single Phase
- Rated Output: 350 A at 34 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle / 300 A at 32 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle
- Voltage Range - CV Mode: 10 - 38 V, 10 - 38 V
- Amperage Range in CC Mode: 15 – 425 A, 15 – 425 A
- Amps Input at Rated Load Output, 60Hz: (230V 1 Phase) N/A / 54.6 / (400V) 20.6, 29.7 / (KVA) 13.6, 11.2
- Dimensions (mm): H: 432, W: 318, D: 610
- Weight: 36.3 kg