Dinse Style Weld Disconnects
Provides high-quality weld cable connections.
Fan On Demand™
The cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
Allows TIG starting without the use of high-frequency. Starts the arc without contaminating the weld with tungsten.
Wind Tunnel Technology™
Protects electrical components and PC boards from contamination.
Inverter Arc Control Technology
Provides greater puddle control for superior 6010 Stick electrode performance, and outstanding MIG
Adaptive Hot Start™
Increases the output Amperage at the start of a weld if necessary, eliminating electrode sticking.
Lightweight, Aerospace-Grade Aluminium Case
Offers heavy-duty protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
Process Selector Switch
Reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features.
Large, Dual Digital Meters
Easy to view and can be pre-set.
- Truck and Trailer Manufacturing
- Ship Building
- Repair Shops
- Rental Fleets
- Power Generation Plants
- Pulsed MIG
- Flux Cored
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting & Gouging
- Input Power: 3 Phase
- Rated Output: 450 A at 38 VDC, 100% Duty Cycle
- Voltage Range CV Mode: 10 - 38 V
- Amperage Range in CC Mode: 15 - 600 A
- Max. Open Circuit Voltage: 90 VDC
- Input at Rated Load Output, 50/60 Hz: (400 V 3 Phase) 27.6 A / (kVa) 22 / (kW) 18.9
- Dimensions (mm): H: 438, W: 368, D: 689
- Weight: 55.3 kg