Folding Tool 24"
- Primarily used to make long uniform bends in sheet metal, up to 24 gauge, and to fold channels in du
- 2 Channels on tool, to produce fold depths of either 9.5mm/3/8” or wider 25mm/1"
- Ideal for creating 180° folds for bending channels and folding Drive Cleat & S-cleat channels
- Sight holes to ensure sheet is fully seated into channel before bending, producing uniform fold dept
- Heavy 16-gauge steel construction prevents channels from widening, maintains bending accuracy
- Using a Wiss Folding Tool will result in less crease marks than if using a seamer, as less folds are
- Available in 3 lengths: 300mm/12”, 450mm/18” & 600mm/24"