Impact Wrench 1/2" Pistol Grip Queit Titanium 1350 Ft Lb Twin Hammer 2235QTiMax
1/2" Air Impact Wrench - 930 Ft
Introducing the Ingersoll Rand 2235 Series Impactool™. A powerful, durable and reliable workhorse whose reputation is built on helping you build yours, because you don’t do a job halfway, and neither do these tools.
Every component, every mechanism and every function of the 2235 Series has been pushed to the limits to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs. Backed by a two-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse, from its components to its technology, to be the impact wrench you can always count on to get REAL WORK done.
From the garage to the most demanding industrial sites, there is no job that will stand in its way.
- Ingersoll Rand’s Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool. Sparing your ears without sacrificing the power to get REAL WORK done
- 1,300 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and 900 ft-lbs. of max reverse torque (powered by Ingersoll Rand’s finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism)
- Only 4.7 pounds - work harder and faster for longer stretches of time
- Born from the Ingersoll Rand 2135 Series, it’s built with a titanium hammer-case, steel-wear plate and composite housing that protect the tool from the harshest environments
- Type: Quiet Tool
- Drive: 1/2" Square Drive
- Torque (Max): 900 ft-lbs
- Free Speed (rpm): 8,500rpm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Length: 193mm
- Noise Level: 88.7 dBA