Laminate Trimmer M18 FUEL Collet Size 6.35mm Depth 38mm
Our M18 FUEL Laminate Trimmer combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The Laminate Trimmer leverages our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower laminate trimmers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM providing you with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With our M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 5.0Ah battery, the cordless laminate trimmer cuts up to 76m of 9.5mm roundovers in red-oak, providing you with all-day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The handheld laminate trimmer is equipped with a micro-adjust dial and macro-adjust button, providing you with fast and accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable-speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM gives you control in all applications. The Laminate Trimmer also features a sturdy 101mm sub-base plate providing you with stability, and dual-LED lights illuminate your work surface. The M18 FUEL™ Laminate Trimmer is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
- Macro adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments.
- Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 0.4mm increments.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Power of corded laminate trimmers and higher rpm to complete cuts in hardwoods.
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with a collet wrench.
- Compatible with Milwaukee plunge base and offset base.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge.
- Variable speed dial range between 10,000 and 31,000rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details.
- Adjustment Positions: 0.4mm (1/64")
- Speed: 6 Settings
- Depth: 38mm (1.5")
- Collet Diameter: 6.35mm (1/4") & 6mm
- Standard Sub-base Opening: 38mm (1.5")
- 1 x 18V FUEL Laminate Trimmer M18FTR-0 (Tool Only)
- 1 x 6.35mm (1/4") Collet
- 1 x 6mm Collet
- 1 x 101mm (4") Round Sub-Base Plate
- 1 x 146mm (5-3/4") Template Sub-Base Plate
- 1 x Dust Shroud
- 1 x Straight Edge Guide
- 1 x 17mm (11/16") Collet Wrench
- 1 x 11mm (7/16") Spindle Wrench
*Battery and charger not included